07765 884719
07765 884719

"Will I be allowed to build this...?"

The question we hear from many customers

Your family is expanding, you don't want to move, you want to make the most of the home you already have, with a side return extension, double height extension or a loft conversion.


But, perhaps you've heard horror stories from relatives or in the press about party wall agreements gone wrong, or building regulations not being granted, and it's a daunting aspect which adds the great unknown to starting a build.


Rest assured at Sienns we are experienced project managers, we are well used to the process and liase regularly with the local authority for building consents. We understand and can explain to you the regulatory requirements and will always incorporate these into your build from stage 1. We can usually advise at quote stage whether or not your requirements fall within permitted development or whether you'd need to apply for planning permission - give us a ring and we can come round for a chat!


We also are happy to arrange the party wall agreement with your neighbours for you, if you so desire.

Once we have agreed our build date with you, we can provide you with a legal notice and template letter
to give to your neighbours to attain party wall consent. All part of the service!

Contact us

Sienns Developments

07765 884719

E-mail: sienns@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook @siennsdevelopments

or use our simple contact form to find out more.

We even supply our own teabags!
Print Print | Sitemap
©Sienns Developments